Terms & Conditions
Éclat by Oui aims for our customers to enjoy a fuss free shopping experience.
These terms and conditions (the "T&Cs") apply to www.eclatbyoui.com (the "Site") and form the terms and conditions on which we supply products and services to you.
Orders and Payments
In order to make purchases on the Site, you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address, delivery address and other requested information as indicated. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your details in all orders. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
We reserve the right to accept or decline any and all orders received from or through the Site in our sole and absolute discretion.
The price payable by you for the Product shall be the price of the Product listed for sale as stated on the Site at the time your order is transmitted to us through the Site, and any applicable taxes. All prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the price of any Product at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
We accept all major credit cards, PayNow, GrabPay and Atome.
Éclat by Oui processes all orders in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
While the content of your cart will display in your selected currency, the checkout will use SGD at the most current exchange rate.
Exchange & Refund
All items sold are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
We may collect, use and disclose personal data that you provide to us to supply the product to you, process your payment for the product, to send you newsletters if you have registered for our mailing list, and other specified purposes.
Links To Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by Éclat by Oui, including third party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that Éclat by Oui is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third party websites or the companies that own them. By using the Site, you expressly relieve Éclat by Oui from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third party website.
We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites before using them and disclosing your personal data to them.
Intellectual Property Rights
Éclat by Oui is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the content on the Site, and in the material published on it. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, download, distribute or howsoever deal with any content or material from the Site in any form or by any means without Éclat by Oui’s prior written permission, and you are solely responsible for obtaining such permission before dealing with any content or material that is available on the Site.
One-time complimentary resizing
We offer all Eclat by Oui customers a one-time complimentary resizing.
- A resizing fee of SGD $55 will apply if the product is not returned to us within 14 days after receiving it.
- To claim the one-time complimentary resizing service, please follow these steps:
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and return within 14 days upon receiving your merchandise (with full packaging). We will provide instructions and a return address.
- Or, bring it down to our Store at 313@somerset within 14 days upon receiving your merchandise (with full packaging).
- Resizing will take around 3-4 weeks.
Customers with Singapore & Malaysia addresses only need to pay for the postage to us; we will take care of the return postage.
Customers with other international addresses (excluding Singapore & Malaysia) are required to pay for both the postage to us and the return postage.
Shipping and Delivery
- We offer complimentary shipping to all Singapore & Malaysia addresses with tracking details.
- Malaysia: There are 2 shipping services
- Standard: NinjaVan (Free)
- Express: FedEx/DHL ($10)
- Worldwide shipping at a flat rate of SGD $25 with tracking details.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damaged goods sustained during delivery.
Only available for Singapore orders.
For Singapore orders, that is, if you fill up the checkout form using a Singapore address, you will see 3 options at checkout:
- Free Registered Mail to Letterbox (approx. 3-4 weeks)
- Free Shipping (approx. 3-4 weeks)
- Self-collect at 313@Somerset #B1-38A (approx. 3-4 weeks)
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and are strictly non-refundable, non-extensible and non-reloadable.
- Can be redeemed over multiple transactions, until its value has been fully utilized.
- Can be used online and in-store.
- More than one Gift Card can be used in a single transaction.
- Gift Cards be used in conjunction with a Discount Code.