Terms & Conditions
Éclat by Oui aims for our customers to enjoy a fuss free shopping experience.
Orders and Payments
In order to make purchases on the website, you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The price payable by you for the Product shall be the price of the Product listed for sale as stated on the Site at the time your order is transmitted to us through the Site, and any applicable taxes. All prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the price of any Product at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
All item(s) sold are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
A maximum of 2 items will be packed into one Éclat box.
There will be a charge of $5 if you wish to purchase additional boxes.
For bracelets, they will be packed separately in a different bracelet box.
Éclat by Oui processes all orders in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
While the content of your cart will display in your selected currency, the checkout will use SGD at the most current exchange rate.
Exchange and resizing
We recommend customers to follow the Ring Sizing chart before purchase.
Customers with a Singapore address may also order the Ring Sizer at a nominal fee of $1.30 SGD before purchase.
International customers who would like to order the Ring Sizer can email us and we will advise the shipping cost.
If you find that your ring is not the right size, email us within 14 days upon receiving your merchandise.
We offer all Éclat by Oui customers a one-time complimentary resizing.
- Do note that Rare Sizes are not eligible for a one-time complimentary resizing. (Rare Sizes: US2.5, US3, US3.5, US9, US9.5 & US10).
- There will be a resizing fee of $50 if there is a need to resize from any Rare Sizes.
To claim a one-time complimentary resizing service, please follow these steps:
- Email us within 14 days upon receiving your merchandise. You will be given resizing instructions and a return address.
- Send the package via traceable carrier so that you can track your package if necessary. You will be contacted by our customer service representatives via your email address once we receive the ring for resizing.
- Resizing will take about 3 weeks or more.
Customers with Singapore & Malaysia addresses only need to pay for the postage to us; we will take care of the return postage.
Customers with other International addresses are required to pay for both the postage to us and the return postage.
For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise stated, all item(s) sold are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
The following are considered Rare Sizes: US2.5, US3, US3.5, US9, US9.5 & US10.
Please email us if you wish to purchase any of the Rare Sizes.
There is no difference in pricing. Prices are the same as other sizes.
- do note that Rare Sizes are not eligible for a one-time complimentary resizing.
- there will be a resizing fee of $50 if there is a need to resize from any Rare Sizes.
Shipping and Delivery
We offer complimentary delivery to all Singapore & Malaysia addresses with tracking details.
Worldwide shipping at a flat rate of $25 SGD with tracking details.
Available only for Singapore orders.
For Singapore orders, that is, if you fill up the checkout form using a Singapore address, you will see 2 options at checkout:
- Free Shipping (approx. 3-4 weeks)
- Self-collect at 313@Somerset #B1-38A (approx. 3-4 weeks)
For international orders, that is, if you fill up the checkout form using an address other than Singapore, there is no self-collection option.